Wednesday, July 11, 2007

my thoughts for today

1- how can a person work at a place for three months and do nothing? (A lady was fired [a very personable spunky lady that I liked] yesterday b/c she finished close to nothing in three months of working here...no one knew how little she did.)



2- I realize the therapeutic effect of beating the ground when one is frustrated. By this I mean gardening. I LOVE to be outside in the dirt, planting things, digging up rocks, and tilling with a garden claw. It is most definately a release. The best part about this release is the end result - a tapestry of foliage the Creator saw fit to spring forth from my physical rants.

3- I don't understand being a woman sometimes. How can I miss someone I barely know? Stupid estrogen - you aren't logical and you frustrate me...but without you, I'd be one ugly guy...haha.

No comments: